Apple's Knitty Mama

13 August 2006

Shameless

Today is my birthday
I'm so glad you came along
Today is my birthday
So I'm singing me this song

One year older one year taller
Wow I've really grown a lot
One year smarter one year stronger
Gimme all the beer you got!

Yes, today is the 26th anniversary of the day of my birth. It's funny to me how we don't count the day we're born as a birthday. See, while I am 26 years old today, it is actually my 27th birthday. Wait. I don't want to be older. Don't say 27. I don't want to hear that. In fact, don't say 26 either. I'm still 25 *cough* and 12 months *cough*.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger kris said…

    Hell, how about, happy 22! You could certainly pass.

    Happy Birthday to you and MANY MANY more to come.

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    OMG!!! How could I have missed this???!!!! I am so sorry - hope you had a great day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home